Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 9

Day 9 - A song that you can dance to

Another boring day in my humble opinion, largely because...well, me dancing is amongst the greatest crimes against nature one can commit. I kid you not, it is illegal for me to dance in 32 states (with Ohio's legislature due to pass a law next week) and against the Geneva Convention. Besides that, I just don't really care to dance. I'll bop around a bit to the music, but I don't really consider that dancing so much as...rhythmically swaying.

I really can't be bothered to pick a winner for today. I could use "Someone to Watch Over Me" since it's one of the first songs I ever really danced to, but that song alone is really the only song I have any memory dancing to. So I guess if you really must have a winner for today, let's call it that.

Winner: Who cares?

Curse you, 30-day song challenge. Give me some good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment