Monday, September 5, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 17

Blahblahblah, been busy, blahblahblah, work, video games, research, blahblahblah, doesn't need to be consecutive days, blahblahblah, LET'S DO THIS SHIT.

Day 17 - A song that you hear often on the radio

Blahblahblah, don't usually listen to the radio--sorry, I'll stop now. So, like I said before (several times), I do not listen to the radio usually. I have lately since I rolled my car and lost all my CDs and can't be bothered to make any new ones right now, but not enough to really be able to pick a winner out for today--at least, not playing 100% by the rules. So it's time once again to exercise my rights as the author of this widely-acclaimed blog (hi Jake!) and do a little switcheroonie on the rules.

Ok, it's not a huge switch, but as some of you may know, I have been working at Wal*Mart for the past month and a half or so (yes, the * is important!). As I spend my day doing blisteringly mind-numbing tasks, a somewhat eclectic selection of music is piped into the hear holes on the side of my head--it would be great if it wasn't the same goddamned music every goddamned day. But this tragedy provides me with a little bit of footing to be able to give my multitudes of fans (hi Jake!) what they want. So, without further ado...

Day 17 - A song that you hear often on the radio at Wal*Mart (yes, the * is important!)

Winner: THE ENTIRE GODDAMNED RAZZAFRAZZIN' BEACH BOYS DISCOGRAPHY

Ok, I like the Beach Boys well enough. Little Old Lady from Passadena and Kokomo are great and all and I know it's summer, but they REALLY don't have to play every single freakin' Beach Boys song, day after day after day after day after day AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER...well, you get the point (yes, that took a long time...did I put one in there twice? No matter...). Anyways, I still like the Beach Boys, I just get sick of being inundated with them day after day after day AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER D--never mind.


RARGHFRGHRBLRBRLRGHRK FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

1 comment: