Thursday, September 8, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 18

Day 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio

I am seriously beginning to wonder if I am the only person alive that doesn't listen to the radio much. I suppose this one is a bit easier than yesterday's for someone like me who doesn't, but it's still rather vague and uninteresting. So, like yesterday, I'm going to bend the rules:

Day 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio at Wal*Mart (yes, the * is important!)

After all, I don't technically wish I would hear any song on the radio. Since I don't listen to it much. Because if I want to hear a song (on the radio or elsewhere), I look it up on Youtube or buy it on iTunes or Amazon.

Anyways, as you possibly gathered from yesterday's (wait, two days ago? ...where the hell does the time go?) blog, I am not 100% happy with the selection of music that Wal*Mart (yes, the blahblahblah) streams over their speakers. For every Boys of Summer (yes, it's not even the original Don Henley version...bummer) and Fireflies (I will give Wal*Mart credit for introducing me to this song...I love it!) I've got a dozen songs like Baby You're a Firework (RARGHBLAGHFRRRRGHBLARGH FFFFFFFFFFFFFF) that I absolutely cannot stand (ok, in all reality, it's not that bad, but I'm being hyperbolous for effect). So this probably gives me a good opportunity to pick a winner for today...except that I basically would just throw my favorite songs in as the winner since I would, of course, want to hear those songs at Wal*Mart rather than what they usually play. If you want to see that, I suggest you go read Day 1. So you know what? To hell with it.

Winner: Yackety Sax (if you need the lyrics, you have suffered a major concussion and should see a doctor immediately)

What can I say? Yackety Sax makes everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment